Open Water Rowing Center Dockmaster
Open Water Rowing Center is searching for a person with outstanding customer service attitude and water sport experience to join our boathouse.
Preferred Personal Qualifications:
- Customer service experience with strong customer relations skills.
- Sculling/rowing experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to understand and explain our rowing programs and equipment.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. overhead
Detailed Work Activities:
Public & Membership Relations
- Keep staff and members aware of safety issues.
- Maintain excellent relations with members and general public.
- Assist members in launch and retrieval of shells.
- Schedule members and general public for shell use, coaching and lessons.
- Assist staff, coaches, members and volunteers as needed.
- Act as first safety responder, maintaining contact with emergency staff as needed.
- Help maintain retail operation.
- Receive payments and account for as trained by staff.
Coaching, Lessons & Races
- Keep members aware of coaching programs available through discussion.
- Help organize and execute all events the club participates in.
- Rowing lessons included as part of training.
- Coaching opportunities available with experience.
|Job Location:||Sausalito, CA 94965|
|Starting Salary:||Depending on experience ~16.00-18.00/hr|
|Hours/Week:||Saturday, Sundays ~7:15am-1pm|
|Education:||Some College or equivalent preferred|
|Licenses, Certificates, or Registrations:||CPR/First Aid (preferred)|
|Years of Water Sport Experience:||1-2|
|Position Start Date:||Immediately|
|Reports To:||Rowing Center Manager|
If you are interested, please contact Pam @ 415.332.1091 or send resume to OWRC@OWRC.com for more information.