In preparation for OWRC’s Open Ocean Regatta coming up on April 13, we’re offering a 7 week Regatta Prep Clinic – a 3-hour session from 9 to noon, each Sunday from February 23 through April 6.
Everyone is welcome, whatever your level of experience, and whether or not you plan to race. Over the 7 weeks you’ll get lots of coaching, have fun, get in great shape, and find out how much fun it is to row in a “flock” of singles!
The cost of the 7-week clinic is $195. To reserve a space and get more information, check at the front desk or contact us at 415-332-1091.
- 2/23 – Intro to clinic and coaches - Group Row
- 3/2 – Maintaining Boat Stability
- 3/9 – Entry and Drive
- 3/16 – Racing and Rough Water Skills
- 3/23 – Racing and Rough Water Skills
- 3/30 – Racing and Rough Water Skills
- 4/6 – Wrapping it up on the Strawberry Course